Our conferences are great platforms for knowledge sharing and thus help research communities in learning new things in their areas of expertise. By attending our scientific meetings, you get the opportunity to learn from industry leaders in all facets of your research.
Spark your creativity by discussing your work with experts in your field of study. Our events help you widen your research and development efforts and are sure to bring together some of the world’s top innovators and strategists in your domain.
Master new skills and learn best ways by connecting with world-class speakers. We offer you plenty of opportunities to network and grow by bringing together elite performers and most talented leaders in your industry onto a single stage.
Our conferences instill a rewarding experience and will empower you to rub elbows with many of the industry leaders. The community of ambitious and accomplished professionals surely helps you spread your impact and optimize your research goals.
As our conferences are one of the world’s best and biggest events, they sure help you take your skills to the next level and fuel your success. Showcase your work in the epicenter of scientific research and get all the recognition that you yearned for all the time.
A striking union of European charm and North American attitude, Montreal seduces visitors with a harmonious pairing of the historic and the new, from exquisite architecture to fine dining. Because of its position in the St. Lawrence River, the island of Montreal was originally a diplomatic trading area for regional. First Nations: the Atikamekw to the north, the Anishinaabe (Algonquin) to the west and the Kanien keha: ka (Mohawk), part of the Haudenosaunee (Iroquois) Confederacy, to the south. This strategic location and fertile soil made Montreal desirable, as archaeological evidence makes clear.
Today, 120 distinct ethnic communities are represented in its population of more than 3.6 million, making Montreal a veritable mosaic of cultures and traditions. The world’s second-largest Francophone city after Paris, it merits the moniker ‘international’ city, a cosmopolitan center with proud roots in the past that enthusiastically embraces the future. Montréal was named a UNESCO City of Design.
• Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL / CYUL) - 19 km from Montreal, Canada.
• Montreal/Saint-Hubert Airport (YHU / CYHU) - 19 km from Montreal, Canada.
Nearest Railway Stations:
• The Montreal Central Station (Gare centrale de Montréal)
• Dorval Station
Nearest Bus Stations:
• Dorval Station
• Montreal Bus Terminal
Attractions of Montreal, Canada:
• Montreal Old Port: La Grande Roue Flexible Fastpass Ticket
• Montreal Museum of Fine Arts: Thierry Mugler Exhibition
• Montreal Tower Observatory with "Since 1976" Exhibit
• Montreal: Place Ville Marie Observatory Ticket
• Montreal: 1-Hour St. Lawrence Sightseeing Cruise
• Old Montreal: 2-Hour Architectural Walking Tour
• Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
• Montreal: Street Art & Mural 2.5-Hour Guided Walking Tour
• Montreal: Quebec City & Montmorency Falls Day Trip
• Montreal: Roundtrip Shuttle Bus Transfer to National Parks
• Montreal: Private Day Tour to Ottawa
• Montreal: Private Day Tour to Mont Tremblant