Depending on the purpose of your travel to Hungary, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion. Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside there permanently, you will have to apply for a different Hungarian Schengen Visa, accordingly.
General required documents for a Hungarian Visa Application:
- Download the application form; fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Hungary Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy. Learn how to fill-in the Hungarian Visa application forms!
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Hungarian Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required.
- Travel visa insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Hungary and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Hungary and itinerary
- Flight air ticket reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Hungary
- Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Hungary
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Hungary.
Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your Hungarian Visa application.
For complete information visit: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/hungary-visa/